3.09.2011

Handwritten

My beautiful friend Chrissy over at Chrissy in America sent me the handwritten link so that we can all see how we each write.  I thought it was pretty cool and figured I'd go along with it!  Here is what I had to do


  1. Name & Blog name
  2. URL
  3. A quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
  4. Favorite Quote
  5. Favorite Song
  6. Favorite Band/ Singers
  7. Anything you would like to say!
  8. Tag some peeps!!!

So here you go!
Sorry, didn't realize it was going to be so hard to see.  Sorry I didn't write Rachel's link, but it is http://averyfan.blogspot.com


As you can see, some of them I have a hard time choosing just one, so I didn't! :)

So to my peeps, Rachelb.leemZ.EMrs. BeeCarla, it's your turn!  

Have a beautiful Hump Day!  

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Great idea! My handwriting sucks, so I'll stick to typing :)

Chrissy said...

Awesome! Thanks for the shout-out girlie!! Love your handwriting - very unique!!! xxx

Rachel said...

Thanks girlie!! I'll have to practice my handwriting, it's awful!! ;) This is a cute idea though!

XOXO!
Rach

b. lee said...

such a cute idea!!! u have lovely penmanship * mine is a mess ~ ~ heart the friend quote * thanx for the shout-out lady :D